The Queen of Scots Train Pack
Gresley A4 'Garganey', Number 4500 in LNER Garter Blue
(4500 is one of the final batch of A4's built in 1938 and has the streamlined non corridor tender and single chimney)
- 8 PIN DCC Ready socket (recommend decoder R8249 for conversion to digital)
- Pullman K Type Brake Car "No 77"
- Pullman K Type Parlour car "Therma"
- Pullman K Type Parlour car "Shelia"
(Pullman Cars have working Table Lamps)
- Accessory bag with details for locomotives and Queen Of Scots Headboard
- Certificate for Train pack
- OO Gauge
In stock items are usually despatched within 1-2 working days of ordering.
All returns must be received by us within 14 days of the date you received your order, please allow at least four days for postage. You will be required to cover the shipping and they must be returned via a traceable method – such as Royal Mail Signed For. We cannot accept responsibility for returned items until they are signed for by us.