Battle of Britain Memorial Flight
Sharing the same RAF airfield as the Typhoons which provide Britain's Southern sector QRA cover, the historic aircraft of the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight are some of the most famous aircraft in the UK and not only serve as a flying memorial to the thousands of service personnel who represented the Royal Air Force during the Second World War, but also an effective recruitment tool for the modern force.
- Plastic kit
- Aircraft markings for the following:
- Avro Lancaster B MkIII, PA474, Operated by the BBMF, RAF Coningsbsy
- Supermarine Spitfire MkIIa, P7350, Operated by the BBMF, RAF Conningsby
- Supermarine Spitfire PR Mk.XIX, PS915, Operated by the BBMF, RAF Conningsby
- Display Stand
- Glue, paint and brushes included
- 1:72 Scale
In stock items are usually despatched within 1-2 working days of ordering.
All returns must be received by us within 14 days of the date you received your order, please allow at least four days for postage. You will be required to cover the shipping and they must be returned via a traceable method – such as Royal Mail Signed For. We cannot accept responsibility for returned items until they are signed for by us.