Ffestiniog Railway Double Fairlie 'Merddin Emrys' FR Lined Green
- SOUND FITTED
- Speaker installed in all models for optimum sound reproduction
- Zimo MX659N18 DCC Sound Decoder fitted to versions
- Sound files produced specifically for the Bachmann Narrow Gauge Double Fairlie using recordings from real locomotives
models operate on DCC and Analogue control as supplied
- Extremely high Level of body detail with custom detailing to each model representing the different conditions/variants of the prototypes.
- Coreless, twin shaft motor with two flywheels providing drive to both bogies
- Electrical pickup from all wheels
- Separate metal bearings fitted to each axle
- Diecast metal running plate
- Diecast metal chassis block and bogie towers
- 9mm (OO9 narrow gauge) wheels to NEM310 standards with authentic profile and detailing
- Coupling pockets to NEM355 standards fitted to each bogie, into which a standard OO9 coupling hook assembly is fitted
- Designed to operate on curves of first radius (228.6mm) or greater
- OO9 scale
In stock items are usually despatched within 1-2 working days of ordering.
All returns must be received by us within 14 days of the date you received your order, please allow at least four days for postage. You will be required to cover the shipping and they must be returned via a traceable method – such as Royal Mail Signed For. We cannot accept responsibility for returned items until they are signed for by us.