Quarry Hunslet 0-4-0 Tank 'Britomart' Pen-yr-Orsedd Quarry Blue
Britomart moved to the Ffestiniog Railway in 1965 after a working life at the Pen-yr-Orsedd Quarry in the Nantlle Vale in North Wales. The engine is typical of the small Hunslet 0-4-0STs built by Hunslet of Leeds for quarries in North Wales. Britomart is owned by a private consortium and is housed and steamed on special occasions at the Ffestiniog Railway.
- Pristine Pen-yr-Orsedd Quarry Blue livery
- Named ‘Britomart’
- Etched Name Plates and Works Plates Included
- NEM Coupling Pockets
- Powerful Coreless Motor and Flywheel
- Detailed and decorated cab interior
- 6 Pin DCC Decoder Socket
- Early-type Enclosed Cab with roof modified to suit Ffestiniog Railway loading gauge
- Vacuum-Brakes fitted
- Angled Frames
- Piston Access Holes in front Bufferbeam
- Backhead Injectors
- Cab-front-mounted Whistle
- OO9 Scale
In stock items are usually despatched within 1-2 working days of ordering.
All returns must be received by us within 14 days of the date you received your order, please allow at least four days for postage. You will be required to cover the shipping and they must be returned via a traceable method – such as Royal Mail Signed For. We cannot accept responsibility for returned items until they are signed for by us.