Quarry Hunslet 0-4-0 Tank 'Nesta' Penrhyn Quarry Lined Black
Nesta was built for Penhryn Quarries Date in 1899 as works No. 704.
- Pristine Penrhyn Quarry Lined Black livery
- Named ‘Nesta’
- Etched Name Plates and Works Plates Included
- NEM Coupling Pockets
- Powerful Coreless Motor and Flywheel
- Detailed and decorated cab interior
- 6 Pin DCC Decoder Socket
- Open Cab
- Deep Bufferbeams
- Straight Frames
- Tank-mounted Injectors
- Salter Safety Valves
- Riveted Water Tank
- Wrap Around Tank Handrail
- Tank-mounted Tool Rests
- Single Smokebox-mounted Lubricator
- Blower supply fitted to right hand side of locomotive
- OO9 Scale
In stock items are usually despatched within 1-2 working days of ordering.
All returns must be received by us within 14 days of the date you received your order, please allow at least four days for postage. You will be required to cover the shipping and they must be returned via a traceable method – such as Royal Mail Signed For. We cannot accept responsibility for returned items until they are signed for by us.